HEIL QuietComfort® 16 Central Air Conditioner - HXA6
Up to 16 SEER cooling
Beat the summer heat with our high efficiency air conditioner with a single-stage compressor. Its high Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio makes it ENERGY STAR® qualified so you can enjoy money-saving, efficient cooling comfort. And with a durable, tight wire grille design and corner post construction you can expect it to endure harsh outdoor weather for years to come.
- Up to 16 SEER cooling
- 12.2 EER cooling
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
Features and Benefits
- Quiet performance (as low as 72 decibels)*
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Durably built to withstand bad weather and debris
- Designed for corrosion resistance and lasting performance
- 5-Year No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty+
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty±
- Efficient, single-stage scroll compressor
- Single-speed fan motor
- System protecting filter drier
- Durable, protective tight wire grille panels allow easy coil cleaning; corner posts for extra strength and style
- High-gloss, baked-on powder coat finish over galvanized steel
- Sound-reducing features: soft-mounted compressor, and acoustic-absorbing compressor blanket
- Compatible with most cooling thermostats
- Non-ozone depleting R-410A refrigerant
- Cooling capacity: 1.5–5 tons
- Split System AC Owners Manual
- Spanish, Owners Manual
- Limited Warranty Certificate, for Residential R-410A Heating & Cooling FRENCH (11-13)
- Limited Warranty Certificate, for Residential R-410A Heating & Cooling , Warranty (French)
- Limited Warranty Certificate, for Residential R-410A Heating & Cooling , Warranty
*Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
+No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty: If compressor, coil or heat exchanger fails due to defect during the applicable No Hassle Replacement limited warranty time period, a one-time replacement with a comparable unit will be provided.
±10-Year Parts Limited Warranty: Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.